This blog is not associated with Cricut, Creative Memories, Make The Cut! or any other company. It is simply the efforts of a scrapbooker who wants to share some of her favorite things. All content on this blog is of my own opinion and may be shared freely - but please do not claim credit for the content as your own.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Top 5 Creative Memories products that Work Great with the Cricut!

Embellishment 1

  1. Multi Purpose Tool…$6.50
  2. Precision Point Adhesive…$6.00
  3. Pick Up Square…$2.00
  4. Daisy Case…$15.00
  5. CM Cardstock…¢80 per sheet

1. Multi Purpose Tool – one of the best tools CM offers! The flexible, flat end is perfect for lifting items off sticky mats and repositioning things you’ve stuck down but want to move. The pointed end does a great job punching out those pieces that aren’t cut out completely. I have 3 or 4 of these around my workshop and panic when one goes AWOL ;)

2. Precision Point Adhesive – CM’s glue pen. It applies very easily and dries quickly. If you’re a messy scrapper like I am you may find that cleaning the tip with a baby wipe before capping the pen will help out.

3. Pick Up Square. This little guy gets rid of all the dried up adhesive that gets all over my projects - no matter how careful I am. It also works great to remove those sticky boogers that are all over things I run through a Xyron machine – even after tracing around the edges w/the pointy end of the MP tool.

4. Daisy Case – to store my cartridges and books. I remove all non-essential pages from my books and take the cartridges out of their boxes (still have those – they’re so nice! I’ll have to find some way to use them) The Daisy Case has a velcro divider that can be adjusted –creating a separate space for my cartridges and one for my book & overlays. I’ve written the name on each cartridge to make them easy to grab. The Daisy Case also has a little pocket on the side to hold Cricut markers, an old gift card (to scrape bits off the cutting mat) and other tools.

5. CM Cardstock cuts beautifully with the Cricut! The true 12” x 12” cardstock can be cut on the Expressions with a nice all around border or cut out words along the edges and use in your albums as a nice background!

img_9003c

No comments:

Post a Comment